Easy-wearing, quick-drying nylon fabric kitted with UPF50 sun protection. Multiple pockets, vented mesh lined back panel to wick moisture and a sunglass cleaning chamois at the hem are just some of the Guide shirt features.
For fishing seasons without sleep, Simms’ Guide LS shirt is a feature-rich river ally—always at the ready. Pro-inspired architecture stems from easy-wearing, quick-drying nylon fabric kitted with UPF50 sun protection. When the heat flares, stay fresh thanks to a vented mesh-lined back panel that amplifies airflow. Roll up sleeves, lock them in place with button retainers, and cast all day in comfort. And keep it simple, smart, and in-focus with fly box compatible chest pockets and a sunglasses cleaning chamois at the shirt’s hem.
• Durable, quick-dry, wicking UPF50 nylon fabric
• Two pleated, fly box compatible chest pockets with hook & loop closure
• Two hidden, mesh backed, zippered chest pockets
• Internal license pocket & accessory loop
• Vented, mesh lined back panel wicks moisture & promotes air flow
• Roll-up sleeves with button retainers
• Sunglass cleaning chamois at hem