Durable, breathable four-layer Toray waist-high waders for lightweight travels, high-output hikes, and warmer days on the water.
When warmer days and high altitude streams beckon, the Freestone Pant completes your lightweight kit. These hard-working waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also feature the same purpose-built design that promotes natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
• Four-layer Toray QuadraLam waterproof, breathable laminate
• Integrated, adjustable waistband offers comfort and security
• Articulated patterning and center-leg seam construction
• Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
• Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish