The FishTrax 1 is designed for entry level anglers looking for affordability and ease of use. Overloaded with features like Weed and Rock Indicators that help indicate bottom composition up to 240 feet. The audible fish alarm signals the presence of fish which allows you to continue to fish without having to constantly check the VirtuView ICON Display. The FishTrax™ 1 has EasyTouch™ user interface that allows you to set-up your fish finder exactly the way you want with ease.
The FishTrax™ 1 is designed for entry level anglers looking for affordability and ease of use. Overloaded with features like Weed and Rock Indicators that help indicate bottom composition up to 240 feet. The audible fish alarm signals the presence of fish which allows you to continue to fish without having to constantly check the VirtuView™ ICON Display. The FishTrax™ 1 has EasyTouch™ user interface that allows you to set-up your fish finder exactly the way you want with ease.
FEATURES:Powered By: • VirtuView™ ICON Display
• FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar
• Water Depth Detection
• Fish Depth Scale
• Bottom Composition Indicators
• VariableZone™ Water Temperature
• Portable or Boat Mountable
4 AAA batteries the space and weight saving design is great for kayaks and float tube anglers alike. This unit comes with auto switching dual-beam FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar that will read up to 240 feet in 1/10 precision.
The HawkEye® FishTrax™ 1X’s built-in expandability allows for the addition of accessories to adapt the fish finder to any fishing platform. Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Float Tube, Bank, Dock, Ice, etc. You choose the platform, and select the accessories to adapt your HawkEye® FishTrax™ Fish Finder to your fishing needs.
FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar uses SONAR sound waves to detect depth, locate fish, and define bottom contour, composition and structure. Using specialized microprocessors, these sound waves are generated by the FishTrax™ display and sent to the FishTrax™ sonar sensor. The sonar sensor, acting first as a “speaker”, emits these sound waves as a series of pulses. Then, microseconds later, the sonar sensor switches to a “microphone” and listens for the return of the pulses as they bounce off of objects in the water column (sometimes referred to as “echoes”). The “echoes” are sent back to the display where, using proprietary algorithms in the FishTrax™ software, they are analyzed for location, size, and composition of the objects. These signal are then arranged by FishTrax’s™ Human Interface Software and displayed in an easy to understand manner on the VirtuView™ ICON display.
You can set the FishTrax™ 1 to sound an audible alarm when a group of fish are detected. Turn it on, and when a fish passes under the sonar sensor, an audible alarm will sound. You can then use the fish depth scale to drop your bait to a depth that will get it in front of the fish. Leave the alarm on if you are using a crank bait so that you do not have to steadily watch for fish on the screen. If you hear the alarm, gently toss your bait at least 20 feet beyond the sonar sensor, allow the bait to drop to the depth of the fish alarm, and retrieve as recommended for the targeted species.
• FishTrax™ Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish FinderReadings up to 240 Ft
• Audible Fish Alarm Signals the Presence of Fish
• Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
• VariableZone™ Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature throughout The Water Column
• Weed and Rock Indicators Indicate Bottom Composition
• Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
• EasyTouch™ User Interface Makes System Setup And Adjustment Easy
• Airmar® Transducer is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability(*
) • Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform
• Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, etc
• Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
• Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with the water or a boat hull as per the instructions in the operator’s manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.