Lowrance HST-DFSBL Transom-Mount Skimmer Transducer slices through water without sonar-interfering bubbles.
Lowrance HST-DFSBL Transom-Mount Skimmer Transducer
• Slices through water without sonar-interfering bubbles
• Exceptional sounding performance and clean sounder returns
• Ideal for deeper salt water or downrigger tracking
• Includes built-in water temperature sensor
• Kick-up transom-mount bracket to help prevent accidental strike damage
• Mount: Transom
• Housing Material: Plastic
• Connector: Blue 7-pin
• Frequency: 50 / 200 kHz
• Cone: 35° (50kHz) / 12° (200 kHz)
Lowrance 2008 models X515C, LMS-52C. LMS-527C, LCX-27C, LCX-28C, LCX-37C, LCX-38C, LCX-112C, LCX-113C.
Lowrance LCX17M, LCX20C, LCX25C, LCX-26C HD, LCX-110C, LCX-111C HD, LMS-337C DF, LMS-480M DF, X59 DF, X107C DF, X126 DF, X136 DF
Lowrance X52, X102C, X510C, X125, X135, LMS-332C, LMS-480M, 200 kHz (Single frequency sounder using a dual frequency transducer)
Note: not suitable for shoot-thru-hull use