• 40V Max lithium ion battery (charger included) • Brushless electric motor • Compact lightweight transmission with planetary gears • Aluminum yoke handle design with bicycle style grip • Electric monetary quick stop brake • Straight-through blade design for smooth break-through • 34-Inch steel-welded auger with 12-Inch extension (included) • Weighs 22 pounds with auger • 2 Year limited product warranty • 1 Year limited battery warranty
ION ice augers give you power-auger performance without the hassles. ION is powerful. ION is fast. The 8-inch ION will drill up to 40 holes through 2 feet of ice on a single charge and has reverse capability to flush holes clear of ice chips.
• 40V Max lithium ion battery
• Brushless electric motor
• Planetary gear transmission
• Aluminum yoke handle design
• Electric monetary quick stop brake
• Weighs 22 pounds with auger
• 2 Year limited product warranty
• 1 Year limited battery warranty
On-Board, High Energy 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery
Ion features 21st century lithium ion technology, the most advanced battery technology available today, used heavily in high-performance tools for various applications. (Charger included)
Easy Grip Handlebars
Bicycle style grip handlebars put your hands in the optimal drilling position and take the work out of ice drilling.
Ergonomically Positioned Trigger
Compact Lightweight Transmission with Planetary Gears
Ion gives you maximum efficiency at the lightest weight possible. It offer the optimal combination of weight and high-power delivery. The result is performance with unnecessary weight.
12-Inch Auger Extension Increases Auger Length to 46-Inches
Inside every Ion ice auger you'll find a 12-inch auger extension for drilling in late season ice or drilling inside an ice house with elevated floor.
The Ion is equipped with a 34-inch long steel-welded auger, designed to be durable and tough in the cold winter.
Straight Through™ Blade Design
With Straight Through blade design, you virtually eliminate "catching" at break-through, saving you from jarring stops or yanks. You get smooth break-through and no jagged ice at the bottom of the hole that can fray line and cost you a big fish.