The Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel Case features signature waterproof molded bottom, three mesh interior pockets and three laminated see-through exterior mesh pockets. Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods depending on length and adjustable padded, removable dividers for reels.
Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must be available at all times. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff? Make it easy on yourself with just one, the Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel Case.
• Signature waterproof, molded bottom
• Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
• Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
• Three mesh interior pockets
• Three laminated see-through exterior mesh pockets