High-carbon 4" stainless steel blade complemented by a carefully engineered gut hook that eases the task of field dressing. Features no-slip handle with trigger grip, full-tang construction, safety guards and comes with custom synthetic sheath.
The Gut Hook Knife is the ultimate tool for the hunter. The 4 inch high-carbon stainless steel blade is complemented by a carefully engineered gut hook that eases the task of field dressing. The famous big-red no-slip handle has been shortened to 5 inches, creating a compact knife to easily carry on your belt or in your pack.
Full-tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while also balancing the knife. Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from a thermoplastic polymer wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security.
• 4” Blade with 5” handle for a total length of 9”
• Full-tang construction provides strength, stability and balance
• Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
• Thumb and finger pads ensure total control
• Safety guards for protection
• High-carbon stainless steel
• Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle
• Factory sharpened skinning blade with gut hook
• Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
• Custom black synthetic sheath
To see our full selection of Bubba Blades Click Here