Designed for the fisherman that likes some flex to the blade and is filleting larger fish. Patented textured no slip grip handle and high carbon stainless steel blade for effortless cutting and total knife control. Features full tang construction, non stick surface, trigger grip, thumb and finger pads and comes with a custom black synthetic sheath. Rockwell hardness rating 56-58.
This knife is designed for the fisherman that likes some flex to the blade and is filleting larger fish. We used the same patented textured no slip grip handle and stainless steel as the Bubba Blade 9-Inch Stiffie and 9-inch Flex for effortless cutting and total knife control.
The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly. Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife.
Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security.
• 12" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 18"
• Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
• Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
• Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
• High carbon stainless steel
• Extremely durable, exceptional edge retention yet easy to resharpen
• Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
• Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
• Custom black synthetic sheath with velcro straps
To see our full selection of Bubba Blades Click Here