In your durable, heavy-duty, spiral bound Mapbook you will find 121 detailed topographic maps, including 20 brand new maps at 1:300,000 scale. New to this edition, our Saskatchewan maps feature Oil and Gas information including Gas Plants, Disposal and Compressor stations and updated seismic line corridors. We have also included Municipal Regional District boundaries and labels, brand new 1:50,000 scale water/lake data and details for neighbouring parts of Alberta, Manitoba, Montana and North Dakota. You will not find an easier to use or more detailed map anywhere!
Saskatchewan offers a plethora of outdoor adventure opportunities. Long distance canoe trips on the Saskatchewan’s mighty northern rivers, unlimited fishing options in the many lakes that dot the landscape, a well-established network of ATV and snowmobile trails and some of the best white-tailed deer hunting you can find anywhere are just a few of the attractions that draw outdoor explorers to Saskatchewan. Add to this the sweeping views, wide-open skies and unique geographical features such as the Athabasca Sand Dunes and the Cypress Hills.The newest edition of our Saskatchewan Backroad Mapbook has everything you need to explore beautiful Saskatchewan, complete with our industry-leading topographic maps and meticulously researched adventure listings.
• Heavy-duty, spiral bound
• 121 detailed topographic maps
• 20 brand new maps at 1:300,000 scale
• Oil and Gas information
• Gas Plants, Disposal and Compressor stations and updated seismic line corridors
• Municipal Regional District boundaries and labels
• Brand new 1:50,000 scale water/lake data
• Details for neighbouring parts of Alberta, Manitoba, Montana and North Dakota
• Newly organized and easy-to-use index divided into Map and Adventure sections
• Plus important numbers, distance charts and an advertiser list for easy referencing.