Built in Contour XD map with a massive 10.4" diagonal full-color display maximizes High Definition Side Imaging to provide a pristine view for 240' on either side of your boat.
• 10.4” HD LCD with 600V x 800H resolution
• Side Imaging® range to 240ft either side
• Side Imaging® depth to 150ft
• Down Imaging® depth to 150ft
• SwitchFire™ Sonar depth to 1500ft
• 500 Watts (RMS) / 4000 Watts (PTP)
• Ultra-fast internal 10 Hz GPS receiver
• 2,750 Waypoints / 45 routes / 50 tracks
• GPS Speed included / Temp included
• Built in Contour XD map
• Ethernet networking capable
COMPATIBLE ADD ONS:
• RADAR compatible
• Autopilot compatible
• NMEA 2000 compatible
• AIS compatible
• Minn Kota® i-Pilot Link™ compatible
• 360 Imaging™ compatible
• Humminbird® LakeMaster®, Navionics® and Humminbird® AutoChart™ compatible
Throw a 480' wide net
What You See Is What You Get
Understanding a few simple concepts will help you grasp the detailed images of Humminbird Side Imaging® and make you a master of the lake or sea bottom.
BOAT LOCATION - Shows the position of your boat in relation to the on-screen image.
WATER COLUMN - The dark blue area shows structure, cover and activity between the surface and lake bottom.
BOTTOM PROFILE - Reveals depth and terrain directly beneath the path of your boat.
FLAT TERRAIN - Neutral shades of blue represent flatter terrain.
DESCENDING TERRAIN - Dark shades of blue represent descending terrain.
HOW TO READ SIDE IMAGING
Reading the image produced by Humminbird® Side Imaging® is easy. Simply visualize the screen folded in half down the middle (behind the boat). Then, fold the image again at the lowest point of the water column. The dark blue area provides a visual representation of the water column and lake bottom directly below your boat.
UNDERSTAND THE BEAM
Humminbird® Side Imaging® Sonar uses a razor thin beam to take a “sonar snapshot” of the area up to 240 ft. to the left and right of your location. The return image for this slice is then added to the images taken immediately before and after to build an incredibly detailed view of the lake bottom.